JAPAN: Snow Brand workers claims dismissal invalid
Ten workers at scandal-tainted Snow Brand Foods (SBF), the company found in January this year to have been mislabelling imported beef products to gain advantage of government BSE subsidies, filed a suit with the Saitama District Court yesterday [Monday] claiming that their dismissal from the company on Sunday 31 March was invalid.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill