JAPAN: Snow Brands to sell stake in subsidiary to Nissin Food Products
Japanese dairy products group Snow Brand Milk Products is to sell 786,000 shares (1.5%) in its wholesale food subsidiary Yukijirushi Access to instant noodle producer Nissin Food Products. The deal, reported to be worth ¥581.6m (US$4.8m), is set to be finalised on 26 November. It forms part of Snow Brand's restructuring plan to recover from its recent poor form.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'