JAPAN: Snow Brands to sell stake in subsidiary to Nissin Food Products
Japanese dairy products group Snow Brand Milk Products is to sell 786,000 shares (1.5%) in its wholesale food subsidiary Yukijirushi Access to instant noodle producer Nissin Food Products. The deal, reported to be worth ¥581.6m (US$4.8m), is set to be finalised on 26 November. It forms part of Snow Brand's restructuring plan to recover from its recent poor form.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre