USA: Snyder launches new brand banner for "all-natural" snacks
Snyder's of Hanover, which produces the leading US pretzel brand, is launching EatSmart, which it claims is "the first brand to offer a comprehensive line of all natural and organic snack items that are also flavourful". Claude O'Connor, VP of sales and marketing, commented: "This new brand is intended to satisfy consumers' craving for a variety of snack food choices that taste good and are good for them.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"