USA: Snyder launches new brand banner for "all-natural" snacks
Snyder's of Hanover, which produces the leading US pretzel brand, is launching EatSmart, which it claims is "the first brand to offer a comprehensive line of all natural and organic snack items that are also flavourful". Claude O'Connor, VP of sales and marketing, commented: "This new brand is intended to satisfy consumers' craving for a variety of snack food choices that taste good and are good for them.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project