US: Snyder's-Lance in NPD push
US snack maker Snyder's-Lance has revealed details of its latest new product push.
The company has developed a new range of "bite-sized" corn snacks, expanded its line of gluten-free pretzels and added flavours to a number of product stables.
The group has introduced Korn Krunchers, small-sized corn snacks available in three flavours.
Snyder's-Lance has broadened its range of gluten-free pretzels with two "new options packed with flavour" - honey mustard and onion, plus hot buffalo wing.
Flavour is also central to additions to ranges under the Cape Cod brand - to Waffle Cut, Kettle-cooked potato chips and to the Limited Batch line.
Snyder's-Lance said it had also brought back Cape Cod popcorn due to "overwhelming consumer demand".
The details of the new products, issued on Friday (21 February), follows news of the launch of Bolds, a range of crackers containing "bigger, bolder flavours".
"Our newest product innovations and increased marketing support demonstrate Snyder's-Lance's commitment to meeting the snacking needs of consumers from bold flavor experiences to better-for-you snack options," Rodrigo Troni, chief marketing officer for Snyder's-Lance, said.
Speaking to Wall Street analysts on 7 February when Snyder's-Lance issued its results for 2013, CFO Rick Puckett said the company was launching a "significant number of new products".
Puckett revealed the cost of the launches, including advertising, marketing and promotions, would mean the company's first-quarter earnings would be lower than this year.
Snyder's-Lance, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service off...
US snack group Snyder's-Lance has unveiled its new division that will focus on developing "better-for-you" products....
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. (Snyder’s) manufactures and markets a variety of snack food products such as sandwich crackers, pretzels, kettle chips, pretzel crackers, cookies, potato chips, tortilla chips, ot...
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global savory snacks market throughout the month. The monthly report provides the reader with the top-li...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global savory snacks market during February 2014....
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details