US: Snyder's-Lance launches "spoon" pretzel for dipping
US snack group Snyder's-Lance has continued its NPD drive with a spoon-shaped pretzel consumers can use to "scoop up" dips, cheese and spreads.
The double-ended Pretzel Spoonz is available nationwide and retails for around $3.69 for a 12-oz. bag.
Snyder's-Lance touted the health benefits the new product can bring consumers. The company said the baked Pretzel Spoonz have 1.5g of fat per serving and are a "a healthier alternative to other dip pairings such as chips, which are often fried".
The company has launched a series of products in the early weeks of 2014. It has developed a new range of "bite-sized" corn snacks, expanded its line of gluten-free pretzels and added flavours to a number of product stables.
Synder's-Lance also launched Bolds, a range of crackers containing "bigger, bolder flavours".
US snack maker Snyder's-Lance is expanding its offering with the introduction of a number of gluten-free options under its iconic brands, including a "first-ever" gluten-free sandwich cracker. ...
US snack group Snyder's-Lance has unveiled its new division that will focus on developing "better-for-you" products....
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- Kind CEO on FDA's labelling U-turn - interview
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Russia may renew food embargo again
- Lindt's Russell Stover launches "snacking" line
- HKScan appoints Jari Latvanen CEO
- Hampton Creek 'seeks further funding'