US: Snyder's-Lance launches "spoon" pretzel for dipping
US snack group Snyder's-Lance has continued its NPD drive with a spoon-shaped pretzel consumers can use to "scoop up" dips, cheese and spreads.
The double-ended Pretzel Spoonz is available nationwide and retails for around $3.69 for a 12-oz. bag.
Snyder's-Lance touted the health benefits the new product can bring consumers. The company said the baked Pretzel Spoonz have 1.5g of fat per serving and are a "a healthier alternative to other dip pairings such as chips, which are often fried".
The company has launched a series of products in the early weeks of 2014. It has developed a new range of "bite-sized" corn snacks, expanded its line of gluten-free pretzels and added flavours to a number of product stables.
Synder's-Lance also launched Bolds, a range of crackers containing "bigger, bolder flavours".
US snack maker Snyder's-Lance is expanding its offering with the introduction of a number of gluten-free options under its iconic brands, including a "first-ever" gluten-free sandwich cracker. ...
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. (Snyder’s) manufactures and markets a variety of snack food products such as sandwich crackers, pretzels, kettle chips, pretzel crackers, cookies, potato chips, tortilla chips, ot...
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global savory snacks market throughout the month. The monthly report provides the reader with the top-li...
US snack group Snyder's-Lance has unveiled its new division that will focus on developing "better-for-you" products....
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global savory snacks market during February 2014....
Synopsis The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global savory snacks market during May 2014. Sum...
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Just Mayo under fire from US FDA after complaint
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Brownes Dairy "attracts eight suitors"
- General Mills to work on artificial ingredients
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- Probiotic Ingredients Market by Function, Application, End Use, Ingredient, and by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020