US: Snyder's-Lance launches "spoon" pretzel for dipping
US snack group Snyder's-Lance has continued its NPD drive with a spoon-shaped pretzel consumers can use to "scoop up" dips, cheese and spreads.
The double-ended Pretzel Spoonz is available nationwide and retails for around $3.69 for a 12-oz. bag.
Snyder's-Lance touted the health benefits the new product can bring consumers. The company said the baked Pretzel Spoonz have 1.5g of fat per serving and are a "a healthier alternative to other dip pairings such as chips, which are often fried".
The company has launched a series of products in the early weeks of 2014. It has developed a new range of "bite-sized" corn snacks, expanded its line of gluten-free pretzels and added flavours to a number of product stables.
Synder's-Lance also launched Bolds, a range of crackers containing "bigger, bolder flavours".
Snyder's-Lance, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service off...
US snack group Snyder's-Lance has unveiled its new division that will focus on developing "better-for-you" products....
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. (Snyder’s) manufactures and markets a variety of snack food products such as sandwich crackers, pretzels, kettle chips, pretzel crackers, cookies, potato chips, tortilla chips, ot...
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global savory snacks market throughout the month. The monthly report provides the reader with the top-li...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global savory snacks market during February 2014....
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Briefing: 11 menu trends shaping US foodservice
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- How can brands capitalise in US foodservice?
- UK organic industry's bullish outlook
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Hain buys 100% of deli meats firm Empire
- Thorntons sales, profits fall
- Dr Oetker to buy Coppenrath & Wiese
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm