US: Snyder's-Lance launches "spoon" pretzel for dipping
US snack group Snyder's-Lance has continued its NPD drive with a spoon-shaped pretzel consumers can use to "scoop up" dips, cheese and spreads.
The double-ended Pretzel Spoonz is available nationwide and retails for around $3.69 for a 12-oz. bag.
Snyder's-Lance touted the health benefits the new product can bring consumers. The company said the baked Pretzel Spoonz have 1.5g of fat per serving and are a "a healthier alternative to other dip pairings such as chips, which are often fried".
The company has launched a series of products in the early weeks of 2014. It has developed a new range of "bite-sized" corn snacks, expanded its line of gluten-free pretzels and added flavours to a number of product stables.
Synder's-Lance also launched Bolds, a range of crackers containing "bigger, bolder flavours".
US snack maker Snyder's-Lance is expanding its offering with the introduction of a number of gluten-free options under its iconic brands, including a "first-ever" gluten-free sandwich cracker. ...
Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global savory snacks market throughout the month. The monthly report provides the reader with the top-li...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global savory snacks market during February 2014....
US snack group Snyder's-Lance has unveiled its new division that will focus on developing "better-for-you" products....
Synopsis The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global savory snacks market during May 2014. Sum...
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global savory snacks market during May 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into ...
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Nestle to acquire remaining stake in Osem
- Nestle to invests in French infant formula plant