USA: Snyder's of Hanover launches pretzel trio product nationwide
Hanover, Pa.-based Snyder's of Hanover is launching Seasoned Pretzel Snack Mix in time for the summer picnic season.
The 8-ounce packets contains three of the brand's most popular products, and is actually the first pretzel snack mix available nationally.
The company said that the three flavours in the hickory smoke-seasoned medley have proven to be popular individually: Cheddar Cheese Flavored Pretzel Pieces, Pretzel Snaps, and Honey Wheat Pretzel Sticks.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery