USA: Snyder's of Hanover launches pretzel trio product nationwide
Hanover, Pa.-based Snyder's of Hanover is launching Seasoned Pretzel Snack Mix in time for the summer picnic season. The 8-ounce packets contains three of the brand's most popular products, and is actually the first pretzel snack mix available nationally. The company said that the three flavours in the hickory smoke-seasoned medley have proven to be popular individually: Cheddar Cheese Flavored Pretzel Pieces, Pretzel Snaps, and Honey Wheat Pretzel Sticks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report