USA: Snyder's of Hanover launches pretzel trio product nationwide
Hanover, Pa.-based Snyder's of Hanover is launching Seasoned Pretzel Snack Mix in time for the summer picnic season. The 8-ounce packets contains three of the brand's most popular products, and is actually the first pretzel snack mix available nationally. The company said that the three flavours in the hickory smoke-seasoned medley have proven to be popular individually: Cheddar Cheese Flavored Pretzel Pieces, Pretzel Snaps, and Honey Wheat Pretzel Sticks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs