USA: Snyder's of Hanover launches pretzel trio product nationwide
Hanover, Pa.-based Snyder's of Hanover is launching Seasoned Pretzel Snack Mix in time for the summer picnic season. The 8-ounce packets contains three of the brand's most popular products, and is actually the first pretzel snack mix available nationally. The company said that the three flavours in the hickory smoke-seasoned medley have proven to be popular individually: Cheddar Cheese Flavored Pretzel Pieces, Pretzel Snaps, and Honey Wheat Pretzel Sticks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action