UK: So Good Sponge takes the biscuit
SOMERFIELD's fresh new So Good range of premium quality recipe dishes and ingredients has received its first accolade within hours of being unveiled to the consumer press. The supermarket's bakery team were delighted to receive a top industry Q Award for their Somerfield So Good Victoria Sponge. The 2001 Quality Food and Drink Awards, which are in their 22nd year, is the premier event in the industry celebrating the very best in new quality food and drink.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti