UK: So Good Sponge takes the biscuit
SOMERFIELD's fresh new So Good range of premium quality recipe dishes and ingredients has received its first accolade within hours of being unveiled to the consumer press. The supermarket's bakery team were delighted to receive a top industry Q Award for their Somerfield So Good Victoria Sponge. The 2001 Quality Food and Drink Awards, which are in their 22nd year, is the premier event in the industry celebrating the very best in new quality food and drink.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast