UK: So Good Sponge takes the biscuit
SOMERFIELD's fresh new So Good range of premium quality recipe dishes and ingredients has received its first accolade within hours of being unveiled to the consumer press. The supermarket's bakery team were delighted to receive a top industry Q Award for their Somerfield So Good Victoria Sponge. The 2001 Quality Food and Drink Awards, which are in their 22nd year, is the premier event in the industry celebrating the very best in new quality food and drink.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units