AUSTRALIA: So Natural Foods posts loss for 2001
So Natural Foods , the largest Australian producer of whole bean soya milk, announced it will post a small loss for fiscal 2000. However, results will show a marked improvement on the A$105,000 (US$54,000) loss posted in the first half of the year under review. "This is attributable to an improvement in operating efficiencies following the doubling of installed capacity in our factory since April, as well as some stability returning to the soy milk market," the company said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales