CANADA: So Soya+ launches convenience meal options
Toronto-based So Soya+ Inc has launched a range of "So Soya+ Instant Meals" in order to cater for consumers looking for easier ways to incorporate soy in their diet. "The market for convenient 'meals on the go' is increasing rapidly due to a time crunch as people lead busier lives and have longer work days. A healthy option for 'meals on the go' ties in with the trend towards eating healthier," said the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea