CANADA: So Soya+ launches convenience meal options
Toronto-based So Soya+ Inc has launched a range of "So Soya+ Instant Meals" in order to cater for consumers looking for easier ways to incorporate soy in their diet. "The market for convenient 'meals on the go' is increasing rapidly due to a time crunch as people lead busier lives and have longer work days. A healthy option for 'meals on the go' ties in with the trend towards eating healthier," said the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs