CANADA: So Soya+ launches convenience meal options
Toronto-based So Soya+ Inc has launched a range of "So Soya+ Instant Meals" in order to cater for consumers looking for easier ways to incorporate soy in their diet. "The market for convenient 'meals on the go' is increasing rapidly due to a time crunch as people lead busier lives and have longer work days. A healthy option for 'meals on the go' ties in with the trend towards eating healthier," said the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods