NETHERLANDS: Sobel plans to buy Dumeco
Dutch organic and health care products manufacturer Sobel is planning to buy out Dutch meat processing company Dumeco. Dutch agricultural organisation ZLTO, which owns Sobel, also has a 19% stake in Dumeco. Sobel bought German meat company Moksel in 2002 to form part of Bestmeat. If Sobel buys Dumeco, it will also become part of Bestmeat, reported the Dutch News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid