NETHERLANDS: Sobel plans to buy Dumeco
Dutch organic and health care products manufacturer Sobel is planning to buy out Dutch meat processing company Dumeco. Dutch agricultural organisation ZLTO, which owns Sobel, also has a 19% stake in Dumeco. Sobel bought German meat company Moksel in 2002 to form part of Bestmeat. If Sobel buys Dumeco, it will also become part of Bestmeat, reported the Dutch News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega