NETHERLANDS: Sobel plans to buy Dumeco
Dutch organic and health care products manufacturer Sobel is planning to buy out Dutch meat processing company Dumeco. Dutch agricultural organisation ZLTO, which owns Sobel, also has a 19% stake in Dumeco. Sobel bought German meat company Moksel in 2002 to form part of Bestmeat. If Sobel buys Dumeco, it will also become part of Bestmeat, reported the Dutch News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target