CANADA: Sobeys CFO joins High Liner Foods
Sobey's CFO Paul Jewer will join High Liner Foods as CFO after Feb
Canadian grocer Sobeys announced the departure of its chief financial officer, Paul Jewer, who is moving to fill the CFO post at High Liner Foods.
Jewer will replace Kelly Nelson as chief financial officer at frozen seafood specialist High Liner. Nelson is retiring in May.
High Liner CEO Henry Demone said he was "confident" that Jewer will provide "the same high level of financial management and reporting".
Jewer joined Sobeys in 2003 as vice president finance and treasury and was appointed CFO in October 2011.
Jewer will exit Sobeys on 14 February, the company said. François Vimard, Sobeys EVP and Empire Ltd CFO, will assume Jewer's responsibilities on an interim basis.
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review