CANADA: Sobeys CFO joins High Liner Foods
Sobey's CFO Paul Jewer will join High Liner Foods as CFO after Feb
Canadian grocer Sobeys announced the departure of its chief financial officer, Paul Jewer, who is moving to fill the CFO post at High Liner Foods.
Jewer will replace Kelly Nelson as chief financial officer at frozen seafood specialist High Liner. Nelson is retiring in May.
High Liner CEO Henry Demone said he was "confident" that Jewer will provide "the same high level of financial management and reporting".
Jewer joined Sobeys in 2003 as vice president finance and treasury and was appointed CFO in October 2011.
Jewer will exit Sobeys on 14 February, the company said. François Vimard, Sobeys EVP and Empire Ltd CFO, will assume Jewer's responsibilities on an interim basis.
Business Monitor International's Canada Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- How to win in Australian gluten-free cereal
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Brexit - Europe's food makers call result "a blow"
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights