CANADA: Sobeys CFO joins High Liner Foods
Sobey's CFO Paul Jewer will join High Liner Foods as CFO after Feb
Canadian grocer Sobeys announced the departure of its chief financial officer, Paul Jewer, who is moving to fill the CFO post at High Liner Foods.
Jewer will replace Kelly Nelson as chief financial officer at frozen seafood specialist High Liner. Nelson is retiring in May.
High Liner CEO Henry Demone said he was "confident" that Jewer will provide "the same high level of financial management and reporting".
Jewer joined Sobeys in 2003 as vice president finance and treasury and was appointed CFO in October 2011.
Jewer will exit Sobeys on 14 February, the company said. François Vimard, Sobeys EVP and Empire Ltd CFO, will assume Jewer's responsibilities on an interim basis.
Business Monitor International's Canada Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Nestle sets new savings target
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- CP Group invests in Russian dairy production
- Amy's Kitchen strikes Picard deal in four markets