CANADA: Sobeys completes sale of SERCA Foodservice to SYSCO Corp.
Canada's second-largest retail grocer and distributor, Sobeys Inc, has announced the completion of the sale of all of the assets of its SERCA Foodservice operations. SERCA has been acquired by SYSCO Corporation, the US's largest foodservice marketer and distributor. SERCA's Pacific Division operations have been acquired by Gordon Food Service, which will operate in British Columbia as Neptune Food Service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target