CANADA: Sobeys reports record quarterly earnings of C$36.1m
Stellarton, Nova Scotia-based Sobeys Inc, Canada's second largest retail grocer and distributor, has reported record quarterly net earnings (after goodwill charges) of C$36.1m, 55 cents/share, for its Q3 ended 2 February 2002, which includes C$1.5m, 2 cents/share, from discontinued SERCA Foodservice operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group