USA: Social Security and Energy are Next Domestic Priorities for White House
Social Security and Energy are Next Domestic Priorities for White House; Plamann Recounts Tax Reform Group Meeting with President Bush Food Distributors International (FDI) Chairman Alfred A. Plamann and the association's president and CEO John R. Block met yesterday at the White House with President Bush, Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill and other top officials to discuss key issues and developments important to FDI members and other businesses across the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs