USA: Social Security and Energy are Next Domestic Priorities for White House
Social Security and Energy are Next Domestic Priorities for White House; Plamann Recounts Tax Reform Group Meeting with President Bush Food Distributors International (FDI) Chairman Alfred A. Plamann and the association's president and CEO John R. Block met yesterday at the White House with President Bush, Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill and other top officials to discuss key issues and developments important to FDI members and other businesses across the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units