FRANCE: Sodexho Alliance announces the sale of Lockhart
Paris-based food and management services giant Sodexho Alliance has announced the sale of its UK subsidiary Lockhart to Bunzl Plc, an international Group that supplies B2B consumables. The principal activities of Lockhart include the supply of catering equipment and the design and installation of kitchen and restaurant facilities. In fiscal 2001, the company recorded revenues of £59m (US$85.8m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast