FRANCE: Sodexho Alliance announces the sale of Lockhart
Paris-based food and management services giant Sodexho Alliance has announced the sale of its UK subsidiary Lockhart to Bunzl Plc, an international Group that supplies B2B consumables. The principal activities of Lockhart include the supply of catering equipment and the design and installation of kitchen and restaurant facilities. In fiscal 2001, the company recorded revenues of £59m (US$85.8m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival