FRANCE: Sodexho Alliance now listed on NYSE
Sodexho Alliance, a global leader in food and management services with operations in 72 countries, is now listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Shares of Sodexho will be traded in the form of American Depositary Shares (ADS) with one ADS representing one Sodexho ordinary share. The ADSs will trade under the ticker symbol SDX. No Sodexho shares will be issued in connection with the listing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units