FRANCE: Sodexho Alliance posts fiscal 2001/2002 interim revenues up 9.8%
The world's leading provider of food and management services. Sodexho Alliance, saw its consolidated revenues rise by 9.8% to €6.6bn (US$5.81bn) in the first six months of fiscal 2001/2002, up from €6bn in the prior-year period. The company revealed that the increase was driven by organic growth (3.2%) and acquisitions (7.6%), althought a negative 1% occured due to the currency effect.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods