FRANCE: Sodexho Alliance posts fiscal 2001/2002 interim revenues up 9.8%
The world's leading provider of food and management services. Sodexho Alliance, saw its consolidated revenues rise by 9.8% to €6.6bn (US$5.81bn) in the first six months of fiscal 2001/2002, up from €6bn in the prior-year period. The company revealed that the increase was driven by organic growth (3.2%) and acquisitions (7.6%), althought a negative 1% occured due to the currency effect.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins