FRANCE: Sodexho Alliance posts fiscal 2001/2002 interim revenues up 9.8%
The world's leading provider of food and management services. Sodexho Alliance, saw its consolidated revenues rise by 9.8% to €6.6bn (US$5.81bn) in the first six months of fiscal 2001/2002, up from €6bn in the prior-year period. The company revealed that the increase was driven by organic growth (3.2%) and acquisitions (7.6%), althought a negative 1% occured due to the currency effect.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast