USA: Sodexho announces two major contracts for universities
Sodexho, the leading provider of food and facilities management in the US, has been awarded two major supply contracts at Bryant College and the University of La Verne. The 10-year Bryant College contract to provide food services is valued at US$50m and will include the management and operation of Salmanson Dining Hall, Gulski Dining Room and Sodexho's new Cafe a la cart.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival