USA: Sodexho announces two major contracts for universities
Sodexho, the leading provider of food and facilities management in the US, has been awarded two major supply contracts at Bryant College and the University of La Verne. The 10-year Bryant College contract to provide food services is valued at US$50m and will include the management and operation of Salmanson Dining Hall, Gulski Dining Room and Sodexho's new Cafe a la cart.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill