USA: Sodexho Marriott Services' Feeding Our Future Program Provides Free Meals to Needy Children in Ten Cities
For some, the end of the school year means backyard barbecues, summer camp and beach vacations with family. But for the more than 14.5 million children who depend on free or reduced-price breakfast or lunch, the end of school can mean hunger and malnutrition. While existing federal food programs do provide meals for more than 2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group