USA: Sodexho Marriott Services' Feeding Our Future Program Provides Free Meals to Needy Children in Ten Cities
For some, the end of the school year means backyard barbecues, summer camp and beach vacations with family. But for the more than 14.5 million children who depend on free or reduced-price breakfast or lunch, the end of school can mean hunger and malnutrition. While existing federal food programs do provide meals for more than 2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1