USA: Sodexho Marriott Services' Feeding Our Future Program Provides Free Meals to Needy Children in Ten Cities
For some, the end of the school year means backyard barbecues, summer camp and beach vacations with family. But for the more than 14.5 million children who depend on free or reduced-price breakfast or lunch, the end of school can mean hunger and malnutrition. While existing federal food programs do provide meals for more than 2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs