USA: Sodexho names Reginald E. Gilliam, Jr. senior VP of Government Affairs
GAITHERSBURG, Md./PRNewswire/ -- Sodexho, the leading provider of food and facilities management in the U.S. and Canada, announced today that former U.S. Interstate Commerce Commissioner Reginald E. Gilliam, Jr. has been named senior vice president for government affairs. In this newly created position, Gilliam will be responsible for leading the company's government relations activities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'