USA: Sodexho names Reginald E. Gilliam, Jr. senior VP of Government Affairs
GAITHERSBURG, Md./PRNewswire/ -- Sodexho, the leading provider of food and facilities management in the U.S. and Canada, announced today that former U.S. Interstate Commerce Commissioner Reginald E. Gilliam, Jr. has been named senior vice president for government affairs. In this newly created position, Gilliam will be responsible for leading the company's government relations activities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli
- Bellamy's CEO exits as outlook slashed