FRANCE: Sodiaal, Synutra sign investment deal
The deal will see the two firms invest EUR100m (US$131.4m) in the project for a milk-drying plant and lactoserum unit.
The project will involve the construction of two drying towers, one for milk and one for whey, which are expected to be operational by early 2015.
Synutra will invest EUR90 in the project, with Sodiaal allocating EUR10m for the set up of equipment and demineralization of whey.
The investment, initiated by Synutra's dairy unit, Eurosérum Synutra, follows a similar one made by the company of between EUR65m and EUR80m in February last year for the construction of a production plant, also in Brittany.
French dairy group Candia has named former Bakkavor and Bonduelle executive Giampaolo Schiratti as its new CEO....
French co-operatives Agrial and Eurial have announced a merger of their dairy activities....
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details