FRANCE: Sodiaal, Synutra sign investment deal
The deal will see the two firms invest EUR100m (US$131.4m) in the project for a milk-drying plant and lactoserum unit.
The project will involve the construction of two drying towers, one for milk and one for whey, which are expected to be operational by early 2015.
Synutra will invest EUR90 in the project, with Sodiaal allocating EUR10m for the set up of equipment and demineralization of whey.
The investment, initiated by Synutra's dairy unit, Eurosérum Synutra, follows a similar one made by the company of between EUR65m and EUR80m in February last year for the construction of a production plant, also in Brittany.
French dairy group Candia has named former Bakkavor and Bonduelle executive Giampaolo Schiratti as its new CEO....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Baby Foods and Infant Formula in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Infant Formula (Baby Milks/Baby Formulas), Baby Meals, Baby Cereals, Baby...
French co-operatives Agrial and Eurial have announced a merger of their dairy activities....
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Focus: Progress but Campbell faces questions
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK