UK: SOFHT awards fellowships
The Society of Food Hygiene Technology has awarded a Fellowship to three of its most committed and respected members. Biologist Roger Bradbury, who is joint managing director of Hygiene Services, and Bowen Thomas, risk manager at Mars Confectionery, Slough, received the Fellowships for their unstinting work in support of the Society 's London and Home Counties branch, organising regular events to encourage the highest standards of hygiene within the local food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week