UK: SOFHT awards fellowships
The Society of Food Hygiene Technology has awarded a Fellowship to three of its most committed and respected members. Biologist Roger Bradbury, who is joint managing director of Hygiene Services, and Bowen Thomas, risk manager at Mars Confectionery, Slough, received the Fellowships for their unstinting work in support of the Society 's London and Home Counties branch, organising regular events to encourage the highest standards of hygiene within the local food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre