UK: SOFHT awards fellowships
The Society of Food Hygiene Technology has awarded a Fellowship to three of its most committed and respected members. Biologist Roger Bradbury, who is joint managing director of Hygiene Services, and Bowen Thomas, risk manager at Mars Confectionery, Slough, received the Fellowships for their unstinting work in support of the Society 's London and Home Counties branch, organising regular events to encourage the highest standards of hygiene within the local food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China