UK: SOFHT awards fellowships
The Society of Food Hygiene Technology has awarded a Fellowship to three of its most committed and respected members. Biologist Roger Bradbury, who is joint managing director of Hygiene Services, and Bowen Thomas, risk manager at Mars Confectionery, Slough, received the Fellowships for their unstinting work in support of the Society 's London and Home Counties branch, organising regular events to encourage the highest standards of hygiene within the local food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO