USA: United Grain Growers Limited: Soft Farm Input Markets Dampen UGG's Third Quarter-Fiscal Year Recovery Still On Track
UGG announced today that it had a seasonal net loss of $2.5 million for the third quarter of the 2001 fiscal year, ending April 30, 2001. Through three quarters, the Company had a modest net profit of $656,000. Year-to-date cash flow was as high as it has ever been for the first nine months of a fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes