USA: United Grain Growers Limited: Soft Farm Input Markets Dampen UGG's Third Quarter-Fiscal Year Recovery Still On Track
UGG announced today that it had a seasonal net loss of $2.5 million for the third quarter of the 2001 fiscal year, ending April 30, 2001. Through three quarters, the Company had a modest net profit of $656,000. Year-to-date cash flow was as high as it has ever been for the first nine months of a fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations