USA: Solera buys controlling stake in Annie’s Homegrown from Homegrown Natural Foods
New York-based private equity firm Solera Capital has acquired a majority interest in Annie's Homegrown, a natural and organic food brand based in Wakefield, Massachusetts. Solera completed the purchase from HomeGrown Natural Foods, which has retained a minority stake in the company. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods