USA: Solutions to food production problems are literally out of this world
Food company managers may often look to the heavens for inspiration, but now they can do so with a realistic prospect of getting a return on their optimism. The development of services in outer space that would enable governments and companies to better manage natural resources to enhance food supplies worldwide is to be a key topic of a workshop staged by the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs this autumn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli