UK: Somerfield creates business unit to drive performance
Somerfield , one of Britain's leading local supermarket chains, has announced the creation of a new Somerfield Business Unit, with a new management team to drive the recovery progamme and replicate the success of the Kwik Save Business Unit (KSBU). The unit will be responsible for delivering the new strategy and providing a sharper and faster all round decision-making process to improve the customer service in its 590 stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units