UK: Somerfield creates business unit to drive performance
Somerfield , one of Britain's leading local supermarket chains, has announced the creation of a new Somerfield Business Unit, with a new management team to drive the recovery progamme and replicate the success of the Kwik Save Business Unit (KSBU). The unit will be responsible for delivering the new strategy and providing a sharper and faster all round decision-making process to improve the customer service in its 590 stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK