UK: Somerfield creates business unit to drive performance
Somerfield , one of Britain's leading local supermarket chains, has announced the creation of a new Somerfield Business Unit, with a new management team to drive the recovery progamme and replicate the success of the Kwik Save Business Unit (KSBU). The unit will be responsible for delivering the new strategy and providing a sharper and faster all round decision-making process to improve the customer service in its 590 stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations