UK: Somerfield focuses on regionality with Scottish cheese offering
UK grocery chain Somerfield is widening the range of Scottish cheese products available over delicatessen counters in 39 of their Scottish stores. The cheeses, sourced to enhance the retailer's offering of cheddars and regional cheeses from Scottish creameries, will be on sale in Somerfield stores from 12 June.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid