UK: Somerfield names new head of finance
UK retailer Somerfield has appointed Steven Black as finance director. Black will join Somerfield on 4 November, when he leaves his position as finance director at Budgens. Black succeeds Martin Gatto, who will resign as a director later this month. Gatto will continue to work with Somerfield's finance department until the end of December in order to ease the transition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action