UK: Somerfield picks up award in the APA Customer Magazine Awards 2001
SOMERFIELD are celebrating this week, after winning a top award in the APA Customer Magazine Awards 2001. Somerfield was voted top of the category 'Integrated Marketing Solution of the Year', beating Tesco, Marks and Spencer and National Childbirth Trust (NCT), amongst others. The award encompasses the corporate and consumer websites, the consumer magazine and point of purchase materials. This multi-strand approach is managed by AMD Brass Tacks and allows Somerfield to promote the company through several different channels. It also supports Somerfield's repositioning as the number one quality fresh-food retailer on the high street.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast