UK: Somerfield picks up award in the APA Customer Magazine Awards 2001
SOMERFIELD are celebrating this week, after winning a top award in the APA Customer Magazine Awards 2001. Somerfield was voted top of the category 'Integrated Marketing Solution of the Year', beating Tesco, Marks and Spencer and National Childbirth Trust (NCT), amongst others. The award encompasses the corporate and consumer websites, the consumer magazine and point of purchase materials. This multi-strand approach is managed by AMD Brass Tacks and allows Somerfield to promote the company through several different channels. It also supports Somerfield's repositioning as the number one quality fresh-food retailer on the high street.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund