UK: Somerfield scoops top food awards
West-based supermarket chain Somerfield scooped four major food awards at a top ceremony in London last night. The Quality Food and Drink Awards - the crème de la Creme of the food industry - are awarded for the very best products available on the supermarket shelves today. All the major British retailers attended the ceremony at the Dorchester Hotel last night in the hope of walking away with a Q Award trophy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant