USA: Sonic reports Q3, breakfast rollout on track
Oklahoma City-based Sonic Corp, franchiser and operator of the largest chain of drive-in restaurants in the US, has announced that during March and April it completed the rollout of its new breakfast programme to an additional 792 drive-ins located across 32 markets. With the addition of these new drive-ins to the approximately 400 that previously implemented breakfast, almost 50% of the Sonic system is now participating in the programme.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs