USA: Sonic reports Q3, breakfast rollout on track
Oklahoma City-based Sonic Corp, franchiser and operator of the largest chain of drive-in restaurants in the US, has announced that during March and April it completed the rollout of its new breakfast programme to an additional 792 drive-ins located across 32 markets. With the addition of these new drive-ins to the approximately 400 that previously implemented breakfast, almost 50% of the Sonic system is now participating in the programme.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch