SPAIN: SOS Cuetara posts net profit of €7.2m in Q3 of 2001-2002
Spanish rice and biscuits producer SOS Cuetara yesterday [Monday] posted a 4% fall in net profit to €7.2m (US$7.25m) for the third quarter of its fiscal year 2001-2002, year-on-year. SOS posted gross profits of €10.6m for the period, up 1.6% year on year. EBITDA stood at €40.1m for the same period and consolidated profit was €370.9m, up 84.5% year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs