SPAIN: SOS Cuetara posts net profit of €7.2m in Q3 of 2001-2002
Spanish rice and biscuits producer SOS Cuetara yesterday [Monday] posted a 4% fall in net profit to €7.2m (US$7.25m) for the third quarter of its fiscal year 2001-2002, year-on-year. SOS posted gross profits of €10.6m for the period, up 1.6% year on year. EBITDA stood at €40.1m for the same period and consolidated profit was €370.9m, up 84.5% year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week