SPAIN: SOS Cuetara posts net profit of €7.2m in Q3 of 2001-2002
Spanish rice and biscuits producer SOS Cuetara yesterday [Monday] posted a 4% fall in net profit to €7.2m (US$7.25m) for the third quarter of its fiscal year 2001-2002, year-on-year. SOS posted gross profits of €10.6m for the period, up 1.6% year on year. EBITDA stood at €40.1m for the same period and consolidated profit was €370.9m, up 84.5% year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea