SPAIN: SOS Cuetara posts net profit of €7.2m in Q3 of 2001-2002
Spanish rice and biscuits producer SOS Cuetara yesterday [Monday] posted a 4% fall in net profit to €7.2m (US$7.25m) for the third quarter of its fiscal year 2001-2002, year-on-year. SOS posted gross profits of €10.6m for the period, up 1.6% year on year. EBITDA stood at €40.1m for the same period and consolidated profit was €370.9m, up 84.5% year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund