SPAIN: SOS forecasts oil with ‘healthier fats’ will lift sales
Spanish food producer Grupo SOS has spent some €1m (US$1.18m) developing a healthier oil which the company believes is about to pay massive dividends. SOS Cuetara (formerly SOS Arana Alimentacion), the company's biscuit and confectionery subsidiary, already uses the new oil in some 90% of its biscuit products, and the company is now negotiating with a number of unnamed multinational companies to sell them the oil.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week