SPAIN: SOS forecasts oil with ‘healthier fats’ will lift sales
Spanish food producer Grupo SOS has spent some €1m (US$1.18m) developing a healthier oil which the company believes is about to pay massive dividends. SOS Cuetara (formerly SOS Arana Alimentacion), the company's biscuit and confectionery subsidiary, already uses the new oil in some 90% of its biscuit products, and the company is now negotiating with a number of unnamed multinational companies to sell them the oil.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO