SPAIN: SOS forecasts oil with ‘healthier fats’ will lift sales
Spanish food producer Grupo SOS has spent some €1m (US$1.18m) developing a healthier oil which the company believes is about to pay massive dividends. SOS Cuetara (formerly SOS Arana Alimentacion), the company's biscuit and confectionery subsidiary, already uses the new oil in some 90% of its biscuit products, and the company is now negotiating with a number of unnamed multinational companies to sell them the oil.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China