USA: South Dakota producer claims to be biggest US organic beef firm
With organic food consumption rising in the US, some companies are taking more risks and expanding their operations. Organic producer Dakota Beef Company, LLC has announced the acquisition of a 20,000 square-foot plant that will be retrofitted to an organic operation, the company's first of three planned processing facilities in South Dakota. The company expects to begin limited production next spring.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning