USA: South Dakota producer claims to be biggest US organic beef firm
With organic food consumption rising in the US, some companies are taking more risks and expanding their operations. Organic producer Dakota Beef Company, LLC has announced the acquisition of a 20,000 square-foot plant that will be retrofitted to an organic operation, the company's first of three planned processing facilities in South Dakota. The company expects to begin limited production next spring.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs