USA: South Texas Company recalls dried beef after TDH finds salmonella
Sun Valley Products in Edcouch in South Texas is voluntarily recalling one lot of its Sol Del Valle brand shredded dried beef product after a sample from the lot tested positive for Salmonella bacteria. Texas Department of Health (TDH) officials say consumers who have the recalled product should not eat it and should return it to the place purchased.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs