UK: Regional cuisine: South West England the new Champagne? (COMMENT)
The South West Regional Development Agency is taking steps to develop its food and drink industry. Interest in regional cuisine is one of the major drivers behind the rise of fine dining at home, as consumers set out to explore different cultures and taste experiences. The South West of England's attempt to create a regional brand identity should benefit its food and drink manufacturers by tapping into this desire for authenticity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast