USA: Southstream Seafoods opens West Coast sales office
Southstream Seafoods, Inc., a leading international primary fish distributor, announced today the opening of its West Coast sales office in Seattle, Washington. The office will staff six sales professionals dedicated to working with Southstream's growing customer base of West Coast food service, restaurant chains and retailer outlets. The company anticipates that this addition will account for revenue growth of 10-15% in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti