USA: Southstream Seafoods opens West Coast sales office
Southstream Seafoods, Inc., a leading international primary fish distributor, announced today the opening of its West Coast sales office in Seattle, Washington. The office will staff six sales professionals dedicated to working with Southstream's growing customer base of West Coast food service, restaurant chains and retailer outlets. The company anticipates that this addition will account for revenue growth of 10-15% in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife