Sovereign Food Investments books "strong" FY results
Sovereign Food Investments, the South Africa-based meat processor, has posted higher annual sales and profits, with the company's focus on its costs and on growing sales of "value-added" products helping the business the impact of drought on the country's poultry sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw