UK: Soya proteins on the up
Burgeoning consumer awareness of the health benefits of soya is boosting sales of the full range of soya products, reports ADM. A United Soybean Board survey this year revealed that 75% of Americans believe that soya is healthy, up from 59% in 1996. Soya proteins from ADM, the world's only full-line soyabean processor, are now being used by some of the biggest names in the food industry. Companies including Frito Lay, Kelloggs and Martha Gooch are capitalising on increasing consumer demand, particularly since the FDA's landmark approval of health claims purporting to soya,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report