UK: Soya proteins on the up
Burgeoning consumer awareness of the health benefits of soya is boosting sales of the full range of soya products, reports ADM. A United Soybean Board survey this year revealed that 75% of Americans believe that soya is healthy, up from 59% in 1996. Soya proteins from ADM, the world's only full-line soyabean processor, are now being used by some of the biggest names in the food industry. Companies including Frito Lay, Kelloggs and Martha Gooch are capitalising on increasing consumer demand, particularly since the FDA's landmark approval of health claims purporting to soya,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw