UK: Soya proteins on the up
Burgeoning consumer awareness of the health benefits of soya is boosting sales of the full range of soya products, reports ADM. A United Soybean Board survey this year revealed that 75% of Americans believe that soya is healthy, up from 59% in 1996. Soya proteins from ADM, the world's only full-line soyabean processor, are now being used by some of the biggest names in the food industry. Companies including Frito Lay, Kelloggs and Martha Gooch are capitalising on increasing consumer demand, particularly since the FDA's landmark approval of health claims purporting to soya,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK