USA: Soyfoods Association announce appointment of Woodward as president
The Soyfoods Association of North America (SANA) membership have recently elected as president, Tom Woodward, general manager of the specialty category for Tetra Pak. Woodward continuously works to expand global soy consumption and marketing opportunities through his company and SANA. This year, he initiated a new focus for SANA on introducing soyfoods into the food service market, after he instigated the launching of the SANA web site last year. He has also served as VP and chair of SANA's marketing committee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs