USA: Soyfoods Association announce appointment of Woodward as president
The Soyfoods Association of North America (SANA) membership have recently elected as president, Tom Woodward, general manager of the specialty category for Tetra Pak. Woodward continuously works to expand global soy consumption and marketing opportunities through his company and SANA. This year, he initiated a new focus for SANA on introducing soyfoods into the food service market, after he instigated the launching of the SANA web site last year. He has also served as VP and chair of SANA's marketing committee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea