USA: S&P affirms Campbell's corporate credit ratings
International ratings service Standard & Poor's (S&P) has assigned a preliminary single-'A' rating to food giant Campbell Soup Co.'s US$1bn Rule 415 shelf registration. S&P affirmed its single-'A' long-term and its 'A-1' short-term corporate credit ratings for the Camden, N.J.-based company. The outlook is negative. About US$3.6bn of total debt was outstanding at 28 April 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target