ITALY: S&P assigns AAA preliminary rating to Cremonini's ABS deal
Ratings agency Standard & Poor's has assigned an 'AAA' preliminary rating to the class A €150m (US$137.9m) asset-backed floating-rate notes to be issued by Italian food giant Cremonini. "The collateral backing the notes is a portfolio of trade receivables originated by three subsidiaries in the Cremonini group of companies, an integrated food business domiciled in Italy," said Cian Chandler, ratings analyst at Standard & Poor's Structured Finance Ratings group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast