ITALY: S&P assigns AAA preliminary rating to Cremonini's ABS deal
Ratings agency Standard & Poor's has assigned an 'AAA' preliminary rating to the class A €150m (US$137.9m) asset-backed floating-rate notes to be issued by Italian food giant Cremonini. "The collateral backing the notes is a portfolio of trade receivables originated by three subsidiaries in the Cremonini group of companies, an integrated food business domiciled in Italy," said Cian Chandler, ratings analyst at Standard & Poor's Structured Finance Ratings group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report