USA: S&P reaffirms Nestlé AAA/A-1-plus ratings
International ratings agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) has affirmed its triple-'A' long-term and 'A-1'-plus short-term ratings on Swiss food behemoth Nestlé, following the proposed merger of the group's US ice-cream operations with Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, a leading US ice cream company. The outlook is negative.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill