USA: S&P says recall will not affect Dean Foods' rating
International ratings firm Standard & Poor's (S&P) has said that there would be no impact on the ratings or outlook of Dean Foods (BB+/Negative/--) following its subsidiary Berkeley Farms' voluntary recall of certain dairy products. The recall of dairy products produced at two plants is the result of routine tests that showed that some dairy products might contain antibiotics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant