USA: S&P says recall will not affect Dean Foods' rating
International ratings firm Standard & Poor's (S&P) has said that there would be no impact on the ratings or outlook of Dean Foods (BB+/Negative/--) following its subsidiary Berkeley Farms' voluntary recall of certain dairy products. The recall of dairy products produced at two plants is the result of routine tests that showed that some dairy products might contain antibiotics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund