UK: Space technology used to create toasted sandwiches
A UK company has developed envelope-sized wallets which will turn any sandwich into a toasted sandwich using just a standard toaster. Toastabags, the brain-child of company founder Guy Unwin, are designed using the same Teflon-coated material that rocket scientists use in the NASA space programme. "Outer space is all about extreme temperatures, so it made sense to adapt the technology for Toastabags," Unwin said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO