UK: Spam launches competition to "honour" the chip shops that sell Spam
Canned meat manufacturer Spam has requested that fried food lovers nominate the local chip shop that sells their favourite Spam fritters. Organisers of the Spam Chippie of the Year competition reveal that the idea is to "acknowledge and honour those who have supported Spam." Consumers can place their nominations on the Spam website.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife