UK: Spam launches competition to "honour" the chip shops that sell Spam
Canned meat manufacturer Spam has requested that fried food lovers nominate the local chip shop that sells their favourite Spam fritters. Organisers of the Spam Chippie of the Year competition reveal that the idea is to "acknowledge and honour those who have supported Spam." Consumers can place their nominations on the Spam website.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods