USA: "SPAM Museum Jam" scheduled for June 15-16, 2002
AUSTIN, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SPAM® luncheon meat: It's an American classic, a true brand icon and a piece of Americana...and now it has its own museum. The SPAM(TM) Museum is located in Austin, Minn., home of SPAM® luncheon meat's maker, Hormel Foods. The museum opened to the public in September 2001, but the official grand opening festivities were postponed due to the tragic events of September 11. The museum's rescheduled celebration, now titled the ``SPAM(TM) Museum Jam,'' will take place on June 15-16, 2002 (Flag Day weekend).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016