USA: "SPAM Museum Jam" scheduled for June 15-16, 2002
AUSTIN, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SPAM® luncheon meat: It's an American classic, a true brand icon and a piece of Americana...and now it has its own museum. The SPAM(TM) Museum is located in Austin, Minn., home of SPAM® luncheon meat's maker, Hormel Foods. The museum opened to the public in September 2001, but the official grand opening festivities were postponed due to the tragic events of September 11. The museum's rescheduled celebration, now titled the ``SPAM(TM) Museum Jam,'' will take place on June 15-16, 2002 (Flag Day weekend).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning