USA: "SPAM Museum Jam" scheduled for June 15-16, 2002
AUSTIN, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SPAM® luncheon meat: It's an American classic, a true brand icon and a piece of Americana...and now it has its own museum. The SPAM(TM) Museum is located in Austin, Minn., home of SPAM® luncheon meat's maker, Hormel Foods. The museum opened to the public in September 2001, but the official grand opening festivities were postponed due to the tragic events of September 11. The museum's rescheduled celebration, now titled the ``SPAM(TM) Museum Jam,'' will take place on June 15-16, 2002 (Flag Day weekend).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs