SPAIN: Spanish arm of French Carrefour to sell restaurant unit Cenesa
The Spanish arm of French retailing giant Carrefour has revealed plans to divest its restaurant unit Centros de Neorestauracion SA (Cenesa) as part of a strategy to focus on its distribution business. Centros Comerciales Carrefour Espana SA will sell the 96-outlet strong Cenesa to a group of investors, which includes restaurant chains
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK