SPAIN: Spanish arm of French Carrefour to sell restaurant unit Cenesa
The Spanish arm of French retailing giant Carrefour has revealed plans to divest its restaurant unit Centros de Neorestauracion SA (Cenesa) as part of a strategy to focus on its distribution business. Centros Comerciales Carrefour Espana SA will sell the 96-outlet strong Cenesa to a group of investors, which includes restaurant chains
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week