SPAIN: Spanish arm of French Carrefour to sell restaurant unit Cenesa
The Spanish arm of French retailing giant Carrefour has revealed plans to divest its restaurant unit Centros de Neorestauracion SA (Cenesa) as part of a strategy to focus on its distribution business. Centros Comerciales Carrefour Espana SA will sell the 96-outlet strong Cenesa to a group of investors, which includes restaurant chains
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses