IRELAND: Spar agrees €30m supply deal with Donnelly Fruit & Veg
Grocery retailer Spar Ireland has announced a €30m (US$32.7m) deal with Donnelly Fruit & Veg to supply Spar stores throughout Ireland with fruit and vegetables. The two companies already had a deal focused on Spar stores within the Dublin area, but that will now be extended within the next few months to include the majority of Spar’s Irish stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China