IRELAND: Spar agrees €30m supply deal with Donnelly Fruit & Veg
Grocery retailer Spar Ireland has announced a €30m (US$32.7m) deal with Donnelly Fruit & Veg to supply Spar stores throughout Ireland with fruit and vegetables. The two companies already had a deal focused on Spar stores within the Dublin area, but that will now be extended within the next few months to include the majority of Spar’s Irish stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega