IRELAND: Spar agrees €30m supply deal with Donnelly Fruit & Veg
Grocery retailer Spar Ireland has announced a €30m (US$32.7m) deal with Donnelly Fruit & Veg to supply Spar stores throughout Ireland with fruit and vegetables. The two companies already had a deal focused on Spar stores within the Dublin area, but that will now be extended within the next few months to include the majority of Spar’s Irish stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre