FINLAND: Spar Finland reports September sales of €46.3m
Finnish food retailer Spar Finland has reported sales of €46.3m (US$45.2m) for September 2002 compared to €45.7m for the same period last year. The company, which is a subsidiary of Swedish food retailer Axfood, also reported a fall in sales for the period January to September 2002 of 1.1% year-on-year to €456.2m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre